Magento Developer (Positions: 20)
- Sound experience in Magento along with other technologies such as PHP, MySQL, XHTML, CSS, AJAX, Java Script, Smarty, Zend Frame
- Considerable experience in Payment Gateway Integration etc.
Business Development Executive (Positions: 2)
- Excellent communication and presales experience
- Ability to generate leads as well as contacts
- Capability to interact thoroughly with managers for lead qualification
- Excellent coordination and technical skills
- Ability to write correspondences, sales proposals, etc
- Willingness to work on any shift
- IT background essential
Business Analyst (Positions: 2)
- Experience of 1-3 years in the online web development industry
- Thorough knowledge of the online web development and internet business
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office and ability to write proposals in MS Word
- Ability to make brilliant proposals and presentations in PowerPoint
- Capability to follow up potential leads
- Go-Getter attitude
- Strong English speaking and writing skills
Project Coordinator (Positions: 2)
- Capability to understand business needs.
- Accurately analyze, capture and test requirements along with strategic objectives
- Ability to translate them into relevant solutions
- Excellent knowledge of case tools such as Visio, OmniGraph etc.
- Ensure that delivery of the solutions exceeds client expectations
- Thoroughly understand client specifications
- Ability to prepare SRS, wire frame, business cases etc.
- Excellent technical comprehending
- Excellent oral and written communication
Sr. Software Tester/QA (Positions:1)
- Thorough experience of manual testing of web based applications
- Executing and preparing test cases within the assigned deadline
- Reporting of defects and verifying the necessary fixes
- Sending bugs to the developer and getting them rectified
- Retesting the fixes and ability to reproduce bugs shared by client
- Experience in testing various tools for performance
- Preparing and delivering bug reports
- Ability to handle multiple projects at a time
- Experience in reporting in bug tracking apps
HR Recruitment/Operations (Positions:1)
- Knowledge and experience in current HR practices such as talent Acquisition, Training and Development, Organizational Development, Performance Management, Communication, compensation and benefits, team building and employee relations.
- Excellent interviewing skills from the first round to final round to finalize remuneration and offer letter
- Ability to serve as a vital link between management and employees
- Leave and attendance management skills
- Administering disciplinary procedures and exit interviews
- Outstanding communication as well as presentation skills
- Good interpersonal skills and integrity
- Team player, creative and forward thinker
Web Designer (Positions: 2)
- Experience with current web designing technologies such as Adobe Photoshop DreamWeaver, Illustrator, CorelDraw, HTML, CSS, Div, Flash, Ajax.
- Should be good in Visualization and Web Layout Design
- Should have passion to learn & work on new technologies.
- Should be a good team player & having dedication towards work.
Kindly send your Updated Resume, CTC, ECTC, Notice Period & Reference URL'S at firstname.lastname@example.org or call at Mo: +91 9825050037,(Office) +91-(79)-65229881 .