Sr. SEO Executive (Experience : 2+ years)
- Handling all aspects of SEO (Search Engine Optimizer ), SMO (Social Media Optimization)
- Knowledge of Keyword research, CRO and anything related to SEO, SEM and SMO
- Experience of link building with different methods
- Experience in E-Commerce site SEO Works
- Must have knowledge of PPC Management
- Must have knowledge of offpage/ onPage SEO Works
- Must have Knowledge of Google Analytics, Google Webmaster Tools
- Must have knowledge of Edit, re-write & proof read the submission content
Magento Developer - Products (Experience : 1+ years)
- Expertise in authoring and extending Magento extensions
- Expertise in database concepts (MySQL)
- Competent with MVC & PHP object-oriented programming
- Good understanding of OOPS, DB concepts
- Strong knowledge of Magento configuration options
- Strong knowledge of Magento-specific data organization
- Strong knowledge of Magento theme components (layout, block, template)
- A desire to be personally responsible for production-level code
Magento Developer (Experience : 2+ years)
- Minimally 2 years of full time experience of working on Magento Commerce application suit.
- Should have adequate familiarity of the Model-View-Controller (MVC) architectural pattern over the ZEND framework.
- Experience on interacting with MySQL database systems through abstraction layer in addition to the ability to write raw SQL queries.
BA (Experience : 3+ years)
- Minimum 1 year of developing experience in Magento.
- Understanding client requirements & suggesting them right solution.
- Should manage to give time & Cost estimation.
- Creation of BRD, SOW, Wireframes, other documentations, etc.
- Presentation of documents to clients and getting sign-off
- Managing Scope Extensions
- Supporting sales team / company in achieving targets
- Preparing MIS of Pre-sales work
- Managing Client Requests as an Technical Expert, when needed
- Understanding trends of market and upgrading skills of presales department
- Review of Design Mock-up from internal UAT point of view
- Preparing MIS for – Queries attended vs. Converted, Types of projects (business models) categories etc.