Zen Cart stands amongst the premium shopping cart software available today for ecommerce merchants wanting to make it big in the ecommerce world. Zen Cart offers the obvious advantages that any modern ecommerce platform can offer. Directly competing Zen Cart is Magento which you might want to migrate to given the popularity and advantages that it has to offer compared to Zen Cart.
Magento Data migration from Zen Cart is now possible. With the help of such a process, it is possible to import a range of data such as products, customers and order history data from your Zen Cart to your New Magento store. Today, a range of services, software and data management companies offer you competitive and convenience of data migration at extremely competitive costs. Even if your Zen Cart has some custom work done, it is possible to create a specific migration suite and also perform the migration manually in some cases. With the services of an expert, Magento data migration from Zen Cart includes the following aspects:
- Product and product images
- Extra product fields and product attributes
- Categories and image categories
- Customers and customer shipping addresses
- Customer billing addresses
- Orders and order statuses
- Order products
- Taxes, Currencies, and manufacturers
Customer import from Zen Cart to Magento can be a very simple and straightforward scenario. This is because Zen Cart utilizes the same password encryption mechanism as Magento. Further, Zen Cart also stores comparable customer data as Magento. It is also possible to successfully import previous order history in Magento. Sometimes, it may so happen that dashboard totals could be a bit far from the actual sales figures, however, it can be that the orders are imported in pending state.
Product import could be a bit of a headache with automated software, but expert Zen Art to Magento migration handlers can overcome this issue as well. In a nutshell, a good migration expert can provide the best migration services to you without any risks.
Latest posts by Saurabh Parikh (see all)
- Four Usability Tips that help your eCommerce Website Succeed - November 7, 2015
- Worried about Shopping Cart Abandonment? Why Google Analytics is Important - November 3, 2015
- Improving Findability On Your eCommerce Website For Improved Profitability - October 20, 2015